google-site-verification=ljd0kiKVzzVJBQpeikm01oLV1nQM2Fg9IQj30mPavHc Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux) - Chess Combi

Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)

Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux) - Hello Chess Combi readers, In the article you read with the title Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux), we already prepared well. Hopefully the posting content Chess, Chess Engine, World, articles satisfied your curiousity. Well, happy reading.

Title : Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)
link : Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)

See also


Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)

Isa - winboard chess engine

About engine: Isa is a chess engine I developp during my free time. Chess programming is my hobby since the 80's years. I started developing with QuickBasic 4.5 (I wrote a weak engine named Bishop) .

Then I learned the C langage and studed the TSCP source code (like everyone I think) .
« Titan » and « DCP » (DCP = Titan + winboard protocol) was born . Strengh was always so weak , around 1400 elo .
After that I rewrote again my engine and Jars came out (I released Jars) and then Yoda (both played around 1800-1900 elo.
After finding dificult to improve , I stopped working on both engines and started to work on Isa , a diferent way.
I started Isa from Firstchess.c source.

Author - Daniel Anulliero





Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)

We hope it's fullfil all of your curiousity. Okay, see you in other articles.

Now you read : Isa 1.9.63 - winboard chess engine (Windows and Linux)
link http://chesscombi.blogspot.com/2017/02/isa-1963-winboard-chess-engine-windows.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: