google-site-verification=ljd0kiKVzzVJBQpeikm01oLV1nQM2Fg9IQj30mPavHc My eyes - Chess Combi

My eyes

My eyes - Hello Chess Combi readers, In the article you read with the title My eyes, we already prepared well. Hopefully the posting content Chess, World, articles satisfied your curiousity. Well, happy reading.

Title : My eyes
link : My eyes

See also


My eyes

I had no idea FiveThirtyEight were writing about Carlsen-Karjakin.

The latest piece (as I write) is called Are Computers Draining The Beauty Out Of Chess? and I am afraid my initial reaction was "no, you are", because the diagrams - particularly those heading the pieces - are some of the most garish, unfriendly efforts I've seen in quite a while, as well as unnecessarily confusing the eye of the reader by refusing to mark out the edge of the board.

The pink one is the worst.







Try again, maybe.


My eyes

We hope it's fullfil all of your curiousity. Okay, see you in other articles.

Now you read : My eyes
link https://chesscombi.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-eyes.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: