google-site-verification=ljd0kiKVzzVJBQpeikm01oLV1nQM2Fg9IQj30mPavHc Books - Chess Combi

Books

Books - Hello Chess Combi readers, In the article you read with the title Books, we already prepared well. Hopefully the posting content Chess, Chess Express, Game, articles satisfied your curiousity. Well, happy reading.

Title : Books
link : Books

See also


Books

I had to curtail my usual over expenditure on books while travelling, as the excess weight charges on my luggage may have killed me. However there a no such restrictions on what I can take on the bus, which is good news, as the Canberra Lifeline Bookfair is on tomorrow.
While I did not deliberately time my return from overseas to make sure I could attend, it is indeed fortuitous scheduling. So I'll be up early in the morning, hopefully to snap up whatever chess books are on offer. If not, the fall back is always IT and maths, and failing that, whatever randomness peaks my interest.



Books

We hope it's fullfil all of your curiousity. Okay, see you in other articles.

Now you read : Books
link https://chesscombi.blogspot.com/2017/02/books.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates: